Getting the Looking Glass Effect

I'm in love with this project and can't wait to make more glamorous sparkly things!

Here's what I did:

First of all you will need clear glass objects to work with.
You will also need a water bottle and a well-ventillated area to spray paint.

I hung my glass ornaments by string on my easel and set it up in my backyard.

Spritz the ornaments with the water bottle.
Spray them evenly with the Krylon Looking Glass spray paint.
Let dry.

 They are so beautiful with the drops of water and paint on them, don't you think.
Once they dry, repeat the process one or two more times until you achieve the desired effect.
I love how it reminds me of antique mirrored glass.

Here is the finished candy jar  (painted on the outside only)


 The ornaments were a great accent to my display this weekend at a Holiday Open House show.

As always, I would love to see your pictures if you try this project. Thanks!
Have fun painting!