Craft Day


My friend Jen came over a few days ago and we had a little Craft Day. Yay!

She shared some of her tips for making all kinds of homemade cleaners and detergents.

We even experimented with making our own homemade lip balm with some of the beeswax I had purchased to do more encaustic paintings.

These homemade goodies are truly fantastic! And fun to make. We raided my art supplies and Jen made some adorable labels for all of her containers.


Check out her wonderful blog and all kinds of recipes at SimpleHomeManaging


Other projects that happened on Craft Day:




I also got some crafty work done on a leather cuff for one of the band members at church.
Since I was stamping into black leather I had to rub white pigment into the impressions to make the letters visible. This created a nice grunge effect. I really like how it turned out.

The verse is Romans 8:31 "If God is for us, who can be against us."